Thursday, July 12, 2007

Lisa and Brian Smith Wedding




Meghan and I flew out to Michigan at the end of June to be in my cousin Lisa's wedding. It was held at My Aunt and Uncles "cabin" out in the boonies. It was so amazing. All the family was there. My sister Nita and her kids, my brother Joe (wife Faith) and his kids, my brother Norm, as well as all aunts and uncle's I havent seen in a millenium. Meghan had a blast playing outdoors with the frogs, and running around the property. The wedding turned out spectacular. My swet Lisa (who I think was seperated from me at birth) looked absolutely angelic. It was the best family reunion! Megs and I spent the whole wedding night dancing our hearts out! My hair was completely out of its "up-do" by 7pm.....but well worth it. Congrats to Lisa and Brian. May God bless their marriage, as he has mine.

No comments: